Global Customer Support – Platinum & Custom Service
At AmberNet, our goal is to deliver solutions that meet or exceed established standards of performance and quality to help our customers achieve their business objectives. Pursuant to that goal, we have designed and implemented a Global Customer Support (GCS) program that offers several levels of support, enabling the customer to select the level that is best tailored to the needs and requirements of your organization.
Global Customer Support Service Offerings
|Global Customer Support Offerings||Help Desk|
|Unlimited Issue Submission|
|Shared Account Management.|
|Access via Web, Email, Phone|
|Client-Specific Report of Open Issues|
|Customer Primary Contacts|
|Monday - Friday AmberNet business hours (unless defined in contract)|
|Optional Services||24 X 7 for Sev 1 Issues|
|Dedicated Technical Support Analyst|
Platinum Service Offering
GCS’s Platinum Service Offering is designed for those customers who have a need for a dedicated technical resource. The Platinum Service Offering builds on the Gold Service Offering with all its inclusions, and provides for the following additional enhanced services:
Platinum Hours of Coverage
The Platinum Service offerings extends support coverage to 7 days per week.
Custom Service Offering
GCS’s Custom Service Offering is a custom program adding the exact mix of Platinum supplementary services to create a support program that maps exactly to each customer’s mission-critical support requirements. Pricing and specific details of the offering will be determined as a direct result of the customer’s requested needs.
Dedicated Technical Support Analyst (DTSA)
A Dedicated Technical Support Analyst (DTSA) will perform the following functions:
- Dedicate her/his time to understanding how the customer uses the Ambernet software to support their business
- Own all customer incidents through closure
- Provide customized status reports with scheduled status calls
- Focus on the customer to understand his/her business processes
- Understand how the customer would use new product offerings/releases
- Attend the customer’s planning sessions for future releases, upgrades, etc.
- Proactive site visits as deemed necessary
- Accompany Consulting personnel to the customer’s site when necessary
Additional services that could be included in the Custom Service Offering:
- Additional contacts
- 24 x 7 support beyond Severity 1 conditions
- On-site support
- Dedicated CCAM
- Dedicated TSA
- Technical teams to support specific implementations
- Support for the customer’s full solutions
- Service Level Agreements
Note: For more information on any of these add-on support options, contact the AmberNet Sales Account Manager.
For more information pertaining to GCS, including issue escalation & management process and the various terms/policies and conditions governing your support contract, please refer to you Support & Maintenance Agreement.